Located in downtown Asheboro, Randolph County Courthouse is the seventh courthouse of Randolph County, North Carolina. It was built in the classical revival style of architecture in 1908. Wheeler, Runge and Dickey, and Owen were the architects. The courthouse preserves records from 1779 onwards, although some are in poor condition. The landmark was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. There is a Confederate monument in front.