Nebraska Methodist Hospital, an affiliate of Methodist Health System, is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Founded in 1891, this 430-bed acute care medical facility was the first Magnet Hospital in the state, with excellent nursing care. The hospital initially opened at a location just north of 20th and Harney streets by the members of the Methodist Episcopal Church and then moved to the present location in 1968. Today, the century-old hospital has grown to a prominent medical facility in the region. Accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO), the hospital offers surgical/medical health care needs to the community. Women and senior services, oncology, cardiology, orthopedics, neuroscience and urology are some of the areas of specialization. Nebraska Methodist is identified as the first hospital in the Omaha region for lithotripsy treatment for kidney stones. It is the best hospital in the region for obstetrics care, delivering nearly 4,000 babies annually. Methodist Cancer Center cares for its patients by providing the most advanced therapies and support services, including behavioral health, social work, resource library, resource room, education, screenings and support groups. The library at the center is a valuable resource with cancer and health-related items. In addition, the hospital features the Diabetes Institute, Renaissance Health Clinic, trauma center, sleep center, and an outpatient surgery center. Pastoral and interpreter services are available. Methodist also operates a highly automated pharmacy, cafeteria, and a gift shop.