St. Alexius Hospital, formerly Alexian Brothers Hospital, is an acute-care facility located in St. Louis, Missouri. It strives to provide integrated health care to the community it serves. The hospital was begun as a two-bed facility in 1870 by two members of the Alexian Brothers, a healing order of Catholic men, and offered services to men only until 1962. In 1997, the hospital came under the management of the Sisters of Mercy, and in 2000 it received its present name under the sponsorship of St. Anthony's Medical Center. Recently, it was purchased by the Tenet Healthcare Corporation. The hospital offers a wide range of services to patients. Some of the prominent services are emergency, radiology, cardiology, and pain management. Individual attention and compassionate care are available for psychiatric patients. The Hand Center focuses on injuries and chronic hand problems. The Senior Care Center provides compassionate care for elderly patients. As a community program, the hospital features complimentary local transportation and interpreter translation services to patients and family members. In addition to the main campus on Broadway, St. Alexius operates the Jefferson Campus on Miami Street. Formerly known as Lutheran Medical Center, then SouthPointe Hospital, Jefferson Campus serves the community in South St. Louis County. The Rehabilitation Pavilion is a 35-bed, comprehensive facility that is dedicated to treat adults with functional disabilities, including traumatic or degenerative conditions.