Start Your Visit WithHistorical Timelines
General Interest Maps
Opening in 1893, Concordia University is a private, four-year liberal arts university at the hub of St. Paul, Minnesota.
The university is owned and operated by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, the second-largest Lutheran church body in the United States.
Concordia University includes the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Education, the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies, the College of Vocation and Ministry, and the Oswald Hoffman School of Christian Outreach.
Through these colleges, the university offers graduate and undergraduate degrees in a wide range of majors. It also provides state-of-the-art facilities and services to its students.
Beyond the classrooms, students are given opportunities to take part in various activities on campus including art exhibitions, musical performances, theater, and sports.
The university campus houses six residence halls with a total of 250 rooms, a weight room, racquetball courts, basketball/volleyball courts, a track, a fitness center, a bookstore, and a library.
Concordia University’s focal point is the state-of-the-art library technology center, with more than 120,000 volumes, 500 periodical subscriptions in paper format, and about 1200 periodical titles that are available electronically in full-text.
Concordia Parish Information
... page| Schools and Libraries Schools Vocational Higher Education Libraries Concordia Parish Library Director -Amanda Taylor 1609 Third St. Ferriday, LA 71334-2298 318-757-3550 FAX 318-757-8836 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org www.
ATSF Concordia, KS Depot
Concordia, KS Concordia was a rare example of a standard frame depot with a stucco exterior. Medicine Lodge and Sharon, KS, and Lockney, TX are other known other examples. By 1992, Concordia it was also one of only a handful of frame depots ...
... of a public university. Cutler modeled Ohio University's charter after Yale University, his own alma mater. On January 8, 1802, the legislature of the Northwest Territory and Governor Arthur St. Clair approved the charter. Originally referred ...