St. Francis Hospital, a member of Catholic Health East, is located at Seventh and Clayton streets in Willington, Deleware.
Founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, the hospital provides compassionate holistic and health care services to the community it serves.
Since 1924, St. Francis Hospital has been a leader in heart care. The Rehabilitation Unit features innovative services to orthopedic, stroke and amputee patients. The hospital also maintains a full range of ambulatory, cardiac rehabilitation and physical medicine rehabilitation facilities. Further, St. Francis delivers dialysis, surgical, home care, and women’s services.
The Mended Hearts Chapter at St. Francis, a national nonprofit organization affiliated with the American Heart Association, sponsors meetings and conducts educational programs for members, heart-disease patients, and their families.
Passport Health, a wellness program, offers information, immunizations, and consultations for international travelers.
St. Francis’ Pain Center cares for a variety of chronic-pain patients. A wide array of therapeutic and support services are available at the Skilled Nursing Facility.
A diverse system of long-term care facilities and community outreach programs are organized by the hospital. In addition, St. Francis includes care management assistance and social services.